No doubt, challenges of enterprises vary depending on the size and nature of business. However, when it comes to managing your IT infrastructure, each company without regard to the size has its own specific needs as they revolve around IT lifecycle of any firm moving towards flourishing economy. As a result, organizations prefer to move their IT infrastructure to colocation server to add agility to their businesses. In a survey conducted by Info-Tech Research Group, it is revealed that 64% of organizations involve in some sort of data center colocation services. At the same time, Gartner has observed that the surge in the number of enterprises inclining towards colocation services is the result of several benefits associated with them.
Deployment of IT Assets in A Colocation Server Enables A Business to Benefit From:
• Shared power and cooling infrastructure
• Security and resilient architecture
• Reduced capital investment risk
By leasing out space for IT assets, but keeping ownership and control, organizations can grow in no time without making compromises on maintaining the stringent quality, resiliency and security needs of flawless IT infrastructure.
There are certain questions that need to be considered prior to deploying your IT infrastructure in the colocation facility, which include:
• Does your website have enough potential for handling considerable traffic as well as future expansion?
• Is there any risk involved if sudden downtime due to natural disaster or security breaches occurs?
• Is the site near diverse routes for multiple carriers?
• Is the performance of the site monitored round-the-clock?
• How robust is the server security?
• Is round-the-clock remote tech support available?
On getting answers of all those aforesaid questions help you take a prudent decision and encourage you to choose a server facility in compliance with your business requirements. You are also recommended to check out our other hosts of services such as dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, etc.