ASP is the acronym for Active Server Pages and can be said to be the windows version of web hosting services. It was designed to cater to people looking forward to develop dynamic web pages. ASP is one of the most popular scripting technologies and it is used worldwide.
There are several free ASP.net hosting packages available today. While many may have hidden costs, they are still worth the try, given that ASP scripting is a robust tool to have.
ASP stands for active server pages in short, being identified by servers as a.asp file which enable you to use ASP for coding purposes and scripting functions on the server.
Let us look at the advantages that ASP hosting offers, which has led to its immense popularity.
Reasons for popularity of ASP hosting
• ASP is one of the easiest scripting languages that one can learn as it has its source in the Basic language. No wonder users learn this language more. To better promote the language, some companies are even offering free ASP hosting.
• Since ASP has been there for quite some time, numerous ASP scripts are available. There are a lot many free and paid scripts as well as web applications available. One can depend on their content and these are extremely user friendly.
• ASP hosting is hassle-free. It is easily available in windows hosting package and is easily accessible. Therefore if you are addicted to windows, then you need not worry ASP is there for sure.
• When you are using ASP hosting, you need not outsources IT, since when you use ASP, it becomes much easier.
• The best ASP.net hosting can help reduce the initial investment cost and give better control than any other ASP hosting.
• ASP offers huge libraries of free applications
• It provides round the clock technical support to the clients on the phone as well as on email.
Threat detection is the top element on the priority list for cybersecurity cell. Detection is essential because to eliminate threats, you need to see it first. But with so many adversaries that your d....
Cloud computing is, by and large, the most revolutionizing technology in the IT industry. Before cloud technology and virtualization existed, people relied, on what they call physical servers. Physica....