Django is an enterprise level free and open-source content management system. It was first designed in the year 2007 and is now supported and developed by Divio AG, a software company based in Switzerland. It has been growing in popularity among its users with its features and functionalities. Features of Django CMS:
• It is a simple and easy to integrate flexibly built CMS that does not require much of technical know-how.
• The system is user-friendly and comes with a drag and drop interface.
• Django CMS is responsive in nature and adjusts well to browsers of different sizes.
• It offers the content Wizard to create new page, subpage, news/ blog or article, categories, FAQs, Events, Job Openings and more.
• It comes multi-lingual by default and supports German and English out of box.
• It has the undo feature that allows the editors to revert back to previous versions without difficulty.
• It offers a plugin marketplace where the users can find several free add-ons to increase functionalities.
Django CMS is built upon the Python framework and is a reliable and sturdy platform very useful for the web developers and content editors. The Django version 3.4 was released this year with an improver UI and touchscreen support features.