What is Django CMS?
Django is an enterprise level free and open-source content management system. It was first designed in the year 2007 and is now supported and developed by Divio AG, a software company based in Switzerland. It has been growing in popularity among its users with its features and functionalities. Features of Django CMS:
• It is a simple and easy to integrate flexibly built CMS that does not require much of technical know-how.
• The system is user-friendly and comes with a drag and drop interface.
• Django CMS is responsive in nature and adjusts well to browsers of different sizes.
• It offers the content Wizard to create new page, subpage, news/ blog or article, categories, FAQs, Events, Job Openings and more.
• It comes multi-lingual by default and supports German and English out of box.
• It has the undo feature that allows the editors to revert back to previous versions without difficulty.
• It offers a plugin marketplace where the users can find several free add-ons to increase functionalities.
Django CMS is built upon the Python framework and is a reliable and sturdy platform very useful for the web developers and content editors. The Django version 3.4 was released this year with an improver UI and touchscreen support features.
Go4hosting offers Django CMS Hosting on Dedicated Hosting Solutions, Cloud Hosting India and VPS Hosting Provider at cheapest prices with tier-III data center facility for their customers. For any query you can call our technical expert at 1800-212-2022 or mail at email@example.com