What is HackAlert Monitoring?
Nowadays, the threat of hacking a website or injecting them with malicious codes is more common than earlier. In most cases, users fail to understand what they are signing up for when they download the software without knowing they contain malware. To protect your website from haphazard, HackAlert monitoring can be used.
HackAlert monitoring is a tool that can be used to find any potential risk or malware present on your website. It does not only help you safeguard the infrastructure but also prevent your websites from spreading malware.
Also known as a daily website monitoring service, it examines your website on a daily basis. Whenever your website is hacked or malicious code is running on it, you are notified.
It is a cloud-based software-as-a-service (Saas). When you use the HackAlert Monitoring tool, it moves from page to page of your website, crawls them, and ensures that none of them contains malicious codes or malware that can cause a threat to your system.
This tool utilizes multiple methods that guarantee optimum performance and security. If the tool detects any website or software that could contain any threat, it raises an alarm and alerts you immediately.
What makes the HackAlert Monitoring tool the most preferred one?
- Economical pricing– It is undoubtedly the biggest benefit of using HackAlert monitoring. It means using this tool would not cost you much but it will definitely guarantee the premium security of your website. Stay assured that with such tools performing in the background, you do not have to worry about hacking or losing the security of your website.
- Immediate protection- If the tool detects any sort of breach or hacking attempt on your website, it will alert you instantly and stops the attack. It means you get quick updates about the attacks so that you can take the required actions immediately before it is too late.
- Identifies hidden threats- Looks for drive-by downloads as well as zero-day malware on websites and in online advertisements.
- Run multiple checks- Employs multiple tools for detecting malware drive-by downloads which target end-users before they are identified as malicious by search engines.
- 24*7 monitoring- The crawling and analysis agents are deployed worldwide for non-intrusive monitoring 24 hours per day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- The snippet of infected code- A snippet of infected code will be displayed to you immediately if any security breach had been attempted on your website. With this tool, you can view injected code samples and remove malware immediately.
So, if your website is not using HackAlert Monitoring yet, start using it now. It will safeguard your website from all potential threats and will ensure optimum security.