What is Expression Engine CMS?
Expression Engine CMS is a content management system that provides a modular web platform to the users. Expression Engine CMS offers the website administrators the power and freedom to manage their websites effectively.
Expression Engine Content Management System is developed by Ellis Lab, an American software company. Expression Engine CMS is a modular CMS developed for commercial purpose. Expression engine is available in both the versions of core and standard. So, Expression Engine CMS works very well for small or large websites, both in static or dynamic functionalities with light or heavy contents loads. Expression Engine CMS provides three tiers licensing, for free lancer, commercial or non commercial web management. Expression Engine CMS is built in PHP as the programming language.
Advantages of Expression Engine CMS:
– Expression Engine CMS is extremely easy to use. Practically anyone can use this application, with or without knowledge of Information Technology.
– It has a user friendly user interface that makes website management and content management very simple.
– The user has not to compromise with the dynamic power of web platform while managing websites or contents.
– Expression Engine CMS is a very versatile solution for web and content management.
– Expression Engine CMS has a robust engine that works equally effectively for e Commerce websites also, with every feature needed for dynamic web development.
– Expression Engine CMS is very economical when compared with other CMS packages.
– The web administrator does not need to understand the code while managing websites and contents. Administrators without any coding experience can build dynamic websites with the help of templates provided by Expression Engine CMS.
– Expression Engine CMS offers a range of plug ins and modules for users.
– Expression Engine CMS has search engine query tools to detect spam and use comment system. It also can manage mailing lists.
– Expression Engine CMS can manage data by use of traffic statistics, to reduce server load when necessary.
Expression Engine CMS is most widely used CMS for web and content management globally.