Open web analytics is an open source web analytic software that can be applied to track and analyze the behavior of visitors to a website. Open web analytics hosting studies on how visitors respond and use the websites and applications that they visit. The software is written in PHP released under the GPL GNU license.
Web hosting providers offer the open web analytics with a one click installer making it easier for the webmasters. The users get an automated notification as and when updates or new versions are available.
Open web analytics hosting has been created since there was a necessity for an open source web analytic framework. Some of its features include:
- It comes with inbuilt support features for integration with WordPress and MediaWiki.
- It allows the websites to add tracking of common statistics on maximum page views, visitor experience etc
- Websites can add campaign tracking systems to know which of their campaigns are drawing the incoming traffic.
- It allows users to track all types of e-commerce transactions including payments made on their site or made through third party systems.
- The software is compatible to both Unix and Windows operating systems.
Open Web analytics requires PHP5.3 or higher versions and MySQL 4.1 and later version.
Cloud Security: An Introduction
Cloud technology has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 15 years. With the cloud becoming mainstream, cloud security has become all the more important. Cloud se....