Open web analytics is an open source web analytic software that can be applied to track and analyze the behavior of visitors to a website. Open web analytics hosting studies on how visitors respond and use the websites and applications that they visit. The software is written in PHP released under the GPL GNU license.
Web hosting providers offer the open web analytics with a one click installer making it easier for the webmasters. The users get an automated notification as and when updates or new versions are available.
Open web analytics hosting has been created since there was a necessity for an open source web analytic framework. Some of its features include:
- It comes with inbuilt support features for integration with WordPress and MediaWiki.
- It allows the websites to add tracking of common statistics on maximum page views, visitor experience etc
- Websites can add campaign tracking systems to know which of their campaigns are drawing the incoming traffic.
- It allows users to track all types of e-commerce transactions including payments made on their site or made through third party systems.
- The software is compatible to both Unix and Windows operating systems.
Open Web analytics requires PHP5.3 or higher versions and MySQL 4.1 and later version.
Python is The New Way To Virtualize a Physical Machine
The history of Python dates back to the times of World Wide Web. Ask any techie in his mid 40s now and he would tell you how smoothly did IT transform to what it is today. Python was launched in Febru....