Pulse CMS is a static content management system that allows the web developers to create and set up a modular style responsive content managed website. It offers simple download and upload process and does not require a database.
Features of Pulse CMS:
- Pulse CMS is a flat-file, lightweight, simple to use platform and comes with uncomplicated themes and allows fast setup.
- Pulse CMS can be downloaded free but comes with a license fee if it requires to be used on a working live website.
- It offers four free themes and three more premium themes that can be purchased. It has six plugins that include Google Search, Recent Blog Posts and Static Calendar.
- It comes with a built-in analytics that gives details of the frequent visitors and users, weekly traffic input, most page views and requests and many more similar functions
- The CMS has built in blog page that allows the users to view and add new blogs using the WYSIWYG editor. Visitors can view the blog posts and post comments too
- Pulse offers automated backups each time an edit is made. It looks and creates a new backup if it does not exist.
Pulse CMS was first initiated in the year 2009 and its latest version being used today is the Pulse 4.6 version.
Pulse CMS is simple software that is designed for small and medium size websites it enables a developer to add web cms capabilities to an existing site easily and quickly. Pulse CMS is the best content management system for a site.
Python is The New Way To Virtualize a Physical Machine
The history of Python dates back to the times of World Wide Web. Ask any techie in his mid 40s now and he would tell you how smoothly did IT transform to what it is today. Python was launched in Febru....