VPN, or the Virtual Private Network, connects websites remotely by routing virtual connections through the internet. VPN is often confused with another technical term VPS hosting. VPS hosting is the positioning of data on a VPS server, while VPN means establishing a virtual private connection over the existing public network.
With an online VPN, you do not download any software or application to your computer, and instead, establish a connection through a website.
Here are some staunch reasons to support that why one should chose an online VPN over any other plan-
Seamless transition between locations without having to remember
Online VPN never misses out on any update and 24/7 streaming from any device
Blends right in
One can easily shop online without getting into paying double prices
There are no logs and limits to speed across all the screens.
Applications of Online VPN-
- To access business network while travelling
- To access home network while travelling
- To hide browsing activities from your local network and ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- To access Geo-blocked websites
- To bypass internet censorship
- To download protected files
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours.