Groupware hosting is a web based software application for better teamwork with efficient and faster communication within a team. It allows web based messaging, calendar and email sharing tools, video sharing capabilities to manage projects of any size. The idea behind the application is to facilitate the members of a team update one another on a project that they are working together on even if they are not in the business premises.
Groupware hosting software features include
- Supports group, private and public calendar based on the permission levels to update on events that are occur and reoccur.
- Communication tools updating teams through tickets, chat, messaging, fax, forums
- Email with POP3 and IMAP servers, file attachment, newsgroups, address books etc
- FTP support, resource booking system
- Filters and tags for faster and easier communication
- Superior reporting by merging and integrating spreadsheet and text docs.
- Multilingual interface and easy time zone management
- To do lists and work allocation monitoring kit for the managers and group leaders to maintain employee items.
VPS hosting providers offer very cost-effective hosting solutions that suit the needs of businesses of all sizes. The plans are flexible, scalable, reliable and secure. The best providers offer maximum uptime and high speed guarantees and round the clock customer support.
Cloud Security: An Introduction
Cloud technology has grown by leaps and bounds over the last 15 years. With the cloud becoming mainstream, cloud security has become all the more important. Cloud se....