Cloud hosting is a method in which several servers are used together, exclusively for one website to provide a highly secure hosting solution. Cloud hosting is one of the most widely preferred hosting solutions in India because it makes the best use of the existing substances as opposed to other hosting systems. Using many servers together is rapidly accepted because it improves the performance and output of all the servers.
Cloud hosting India is the advanced form of web hosting that is specially designed to increase the hosting capacity of the website when the traffic is high. It helps the visitors to navigate through the website easily without any hassle allow them to accomplish their mission of visiting the site.
There are several advantages of using cloud hosting in India
- Cloud hosting is a cost-effective method as it reduces the costs of information technology.
- Tech migration is very easy and simple from an old setup to cloud computing.
- Great scalability options that facilitate hardware/software upgrading, load management, etc.
- Sites can be expanded and upgraded without any hassles, with few limitations.
- Information technology resources can be increased and decreased without worrying about hardware issues.
- It also provides high-level flexibility in work practices.
- Cloud hosting involves multiple servers. So, if any of the servers fail, another server will take over.
- Cloud hosting has the facility of automatic updates to its users. Users do not have to worry about the updates anymore.
How to choose the best cloud hosting India service provider?
Hosting the foundation of any website. Selection of the right hosting company and plan is something that should be done under complete consciousness. Not all hosting service providers will offer you all the required features. You need to make sure that you are getting the required feature from your hosting service provider. Look for the features mentioned below before you employ any cloud hosting India service provider.
- Subscription period – Most cloud hosting companies are flexible with the contract lengths. You will get an option to select monthly and yearly plans. If you purchase a multiple-year contract then you might get discounts as well. Buying a long-term plan can save loads of money.
- Server reliability and uptime guarantee – Choosing a reliable cloud hosting India service provider will guarantee uptime and server reliability. The website will be online for longer durations on the internet. Your host should guarantee 100% uptime.
- Refund policy – No one knows the outcome once you start building your website. Know about the refund policy before you purchase any hosting plans. There might be a possibility that you are unhappy with the host then you should have the flexibility to change the host.
- Support – With the website backups restoration services you will need reliable technical support from experts. Though if you have in-house programmers and tech staff then you might not need this service. However in the case of small businesses technical support is an important part of web hosting.
- Control panel – Control panel is the part where you can configure different parts of your website. Though most of the hosting service providers will provide you with a user-friendly control panel or dashboard. The most common control panel you will encounter is cPanel.
- Website backup options – If you are using WordPress for building your website then you will have quite a few options for creating backups to keep your website safe. Thus, choose a cloud hosting India service provider that offers you an option to automatically backup your website.
- Server responsiveness – Server on which the website should be responsive and allow the user to easily navigate through the website. Rather than looking at the claims made by cloud hosting India service providers, test the responsiveness by yourselves.
What is managed cloud hosting?
Managed cloud computing is the other name of managed cloud hosting. It is a process in which multiple companies collaborate and share different resources like databases, hardware, and software tools across a remote rework through multiple servers. In managed cloud hosting, servers are purchased as virtual servers or in slices. Moreover, the focus is always on security and consistent availability before considering the costs. Managed cloud hosting is delivered on a longer contract rather than an hourly basis to run enterprise-critical apps over long periods.
What is the advantage of using managed cloud services?
Managed cloud hosting services are to enhance business and digital transformation. In case your in-house IT department lacks the necessary skill and bandwidth then managed cloud hosting may be an excellent solution for your company. A cloud service provider should ensure that your cloud network, storage, security, vendors, and operations are efficiently managed.
- Enhanced security – Migrating to cloud hosting offers you multiple benefits. However, the thing that obstructs the user from moving towards the cloud is their concerns about website security and data privacy. Thankfully, data storage solutions in cloud hosting are designed to be secure and offer seamless backup and restoration.
- Automated backup and recovery – In managed cloud hosting, the service provider has the responsibility to track the entire website and perform regular updates. They will also execute backup operations periodically so that the business owner no longer has to keep an eye on the notification panel.
- Customer support – The main reason why managed cloud hosting is a better choice for most organizations is due to exceptional customer support. Maintenance is a major issue for organizations that have just started in the market due to the limited budget. Managed cloud hosting comes with 24X7 customer support services.
- Advanced caching – Managed cloud hosting allows you automated caching facilities. It has prebuilt packages equipped with caching features. It ensures that the whole caching process is done automatically avoiding human intervention. Additionally, cloud hosting also allows the website owners to optimize the cache to improve the website performance.
- Regular monitoring – Managed cloud hosting comes with regular checks and performance measurements. The generated reports provide you with an in-depth view of the whole website. Owners can use the data for making the decisions in future. Based on the reports it is easy to predict the future of the website
- Cost-effectiveness – Choosing the managed cloud service providers can reduce operational and hardware costs. A subscription-based billing system provides predictable monthly expenses. Managing all the expenses is pretty easy if you chose managed cloud hosting.
Choosing for the cloud hosting India or managed cloud hosting might be out of budget for you but it is worth the amount invest in the purchase. Cloud hosting allows you to scale your business, tech migrations, auto-updates, etc. while going for managed hosting offers you improved security, regular monitoring, advanced caching. Based on the budget and requirements you should choose the hosting service provider for your website. For knowing more about cloud hosting, make sure to follow our blogs.