Email is undoubtedly crucial to your business. Whether you want to receive sales order, send invoices, or just stay in connected with your customers and business partners, having robust email hosting service is something that cannot be ignored.
Comparatively to popular conviction, feature-rich email solutions are not costly frills that only big conglomerates can afford. In fact, hosted email solutions are cost-efficient products that can help your small to midsize business cut down upfront expenditure and maintain a professional image with your customers and business associates.
One of the most compelling aspects of Microsoft email hosting is that you can keep track of your day just got easier with online calendar sharing. It enables the user to organize your business and personal schedules in one secure site. Plus, allow you to keep everyone up-to-date about upcoming meetings, track strategic milestones, and share crucial event details.
Here are some of the key pointers that can help you understand how Microsoft Email Hosting has made synchronization of calendar much easier:
- It streamlines setting up of group meetings and events for your entire organization. You can view who is available instantly; even schedule your conference room and other related resources. Moreover, secure permissions allow you restrict the users who can view a scheduled meeting on a group calendar.
- You can schedule frequent meetings for day-to-day, weekly, or monthly meetings and events. The appointment automatically reflects on the invitee's calendars and helps circumvent setting up conflicts.
- Allows you to securely share your calendar and grant authorizations to particular members. In addition, permit others to view and manage your schedule, while maintaining the confidentiality of your personal appointments.
- Whether you are out of station or on the road, you can edit, view and access your schedule as it seamlessly synchronize with your handheld device, thereby letting you to take your calendar with you wherever you go.
- Enables you to maintain a single online calendar with both your business and personal schedules. Your personal calendar events will be visible only to you - even when you have shared your calendar with your team. It allows you to set the security settings simply by turning of the visibility option of the personal calendar.
- Last, but not the least your calendar will be always accessible – on-demand, anywhere and anytime.
To sum up:
Stay on top of your day - from the office, while on move, or wherever you have to work with Microsoft Email Hosting.